TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE - ABUNDANT LOVE MASTERY
The Abundant Love Mastery Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between Anastasia Frank Inc. (“Anastasia Frank Inc.” or “We”) and (“You”). Anastasia Frank Inc and You each acknowledge and agree to and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Program Participation and Coaching Services. By accepting this Agreement, You will become a member of The Abundant Love Mastery Program (“Program”) wherein Anastasia Frank Inc will provide You with high level group and one on one coaching over a 12-month period. The Program includes 2 Private Coaching Calls a month and 3 Group Coaching Calls a month with an Expert Coach. Anastasia Frank Inc’s coaching services are provided solely for Your use.
2. Payment for the Program. The Program is a 12-month commitment between Anastasia Frank Inc and You. Anastasia Frank Inc agrees to provide the services described in Section 1. In exchange for these services, You agree and accept to either make a pay in full payment or pay monthly over the payment plan chosen. You agree and accept to remit the down payment and the balance payments to Anastasia Frank Inc via a pre-authorized electronic debit to the bank account or credit card specified by You during the down payment. You agree and accept to make the down payment and balance payments regardless of Your level of participation in the Program.
3. Anastasia Frank Inc Does Not Guarantee Results. Anastasia Frank Inc is convinced You will derive great benefits from Your participation in the Program and is dedicated to helping You become as successful as You envision. However, Anastasia Frank Inc does not guarantee or represent in any way that You will attain a certain level of success, either in the short-term or long-term. Your success depends on many factors, including but not limited to Your personal motivation, Your time commitment, how effectively You implement the strategies taught in the Program, or Your efficiency in following up on each phase of the Program. Your participation in this Program is an investment. None of the stories shared or examples used in Anastasia Frank Inc’s materials, on its website, or during its calls or events is a guarantee of any particular result or success. Anastasia Frank Inc disclaims any express or implied promise or representation other than those contained in this Agreement.
4. Confidentiality. You agree and accept that Anastasia Frank Inc’s methods, processes, and strategies taught in the Program are the sole and exclusive property of Anastasia Frank Inc and constitute a confidential proprietary system that is protected by law, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and trade secret law. Anastasia Frank Inc’s system includes all materials associated with the Program and the related VIP Client Coaching Program, all coaching strategies We teach, and all associated coaching advice. You agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute, or otherwise disclose any part for any reason to third parties unless such disclosure (i) is part of the Program, (ii) is required by valid legal process (whereby You agree and accept to provide prompt written notice of such legal process to Anastasia Frank Inc so that We can take appropriate legal action to protect Anastasia Frank Inc’s interests), or (iii) concerns matters or materials that have lawfully become part of the public domain. You further agree and accept that any violation of the terms of this Section 5 will cause substantial and irreparable harm to Anastasia Frank Inc and that Anastasia Frank Inc is entitled to seek any form of legal redress available, which may include injunctive relief and substantial damages.
5. Cancellation of the Program. Once you accept the terms and condition of purchase, no payments will be returned and You are still responsible for any payments due. If you fail to make any payment on time and fail to correct such missed payment within 30 days, or if You fail to make any two payments on time, Anastasia Frank Inc is permitted to cancel Your participation in the Program. Upon cancellation, You agree and accept to pay to Anastasia Frank Inc a cancellation fee equal to (i) the amount of any missed payments, plus (ii) 50% of the remaining amounts due under the agreement. The cancellation fee is due immediately and Anastasia Frank Inc is authorized to collect such fee immediately, including by debiting Your bank account or credit card on file. You agree and accept that the cancellation fee is an amount of agreed upon damages and is not a penalty. Anastasia Frank Inc shall have no further obligations to perform under this Agreement following cancellation.
6. Termination from Program. You agree and accept that Anastasia Frank Inc may terminate You from the Program by providing You with written notice of termination if We determine in our discretion that You are conducting Yourself in a manner that is disparaging or disruptive to Anastasia Frank Inc, that infringes upon Anastasia Frank Inc’s intellectual property or other rights, or that violates the confidentiality provisions set forth in Section 5. Termination under this Section 6 does not constitute cancellation, and all payments under Section 2 shall immediately become due and payable upon termination.
7. Advice Not Given. You agree and accept that the Program is not intended to and does not provide You with any legal, tax, financial, or accounting advice.
8. Use of Likeness. You agree and accept that Anastasia Frank Inc is authorized to record, photograph, or otherwise capture Your likeness, voice, images, interviews, and statements made in connection with Your participation in the Program (except for private coaching sessions) for Anastasia Frank Inc’s own use. You hereby assign to Anastasia Frank Inc all rights, title, and interest to have and to use, royalty free, any such likeness or portion of Your participation in the Program for advertising, marketing, documentary, informational, training, or any other lawful purpose.
9. Mediation and Arbitration of Disputes. In any dispute over the provisions of this Agreement or any issue or claim arising from or related to this Agreement, the parties to this Agreement agree that the matter shall be submitted to arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in Essex county, New Jersey (or the nearest AAA office to Essex county New Jersey) in accordance with the rules of the AAA. Any party may commence arbitration of the dispute by sending a written request for arbitration to the other party to the dispute and by filing a petition for Arbitration with the AAA commencing arbitration proceedings. The party filing the arbitration petition or complaint shall bear the cost for filing the arbitration and proceeding with the arbitration. The prevailing party may be awarded all costs of arbitration, attorney fees, costs and other expenses associated with the arbitration. All arbitration decisions shall be final, binding and conclusive on all the parties to arbitration, and legal judgment may be entered based upon such decision in accordance with applicable law of New Jersey in any Court in New Jersey having jurisdiction to do so.
11. Entire Agreement. The terms of these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Anastasia Frank Inc and You and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous written, oral, or implied agreement related to the Program. If any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, such portion shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall be fully enforceable.
12. Governing Law. The construction, interpretation, and application of the terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflict of law rules.